I am a Ph.D. student (2021 - ) in CSE, CUHK, supervised by Prof. Qi Dou. Previously, I received the B.Eng. degree from ISEE, ZJU in 2021, under the supervison from Prof. Honggang Zhang. Previously, I was very lucky to do research with Prof. Nenggan Zheng in ZJU, Dr. Jun Wen in ZJU, Prof. Pengtao Xie in UCSD and Prof. Jing Qin in HKPolyU.
Out of academics, I am interested in webpage development. I have been a technical staff at CC98 Forum and Zhequ Company, Ltd. maintaining the community and served as a student volunteer at Hangzhou East Railway Station providing services to passengers.
My current research interests lie in computer vision and machine learning, specifically, including out-of-distribution generalization, annotation efficient learning, and so on.
- [02/2022] One abstract accepted by ISMRM 2022.
- [01/2022] One paper accepted by ICLR 2022.
- [06/2021] Awarded as ZJU Top 10 Research Nomination. (Report1, Report2)
- [02/2021] One abstract accepted by ISMRM 2021.
- [09/2020] One paper accepted by IEEE JBHI.
- The Outstanding Undergraduate Thesis Award, 2021
- Top 10 Research Nomination Award, 2021 (Report1, Report2)
Highest honor for only top 20/50k+ students among all undergraduates and graduates
- Honorable Winner of Mathematical Contest in Modeling (MCM), 2020
- 2nd Prize, The 14th College Student Robot Competition (Ranking: 6/200+ teams), 2018
- Northwest A & F University Scholarship (Ranking: 2/1000+ high school students), 2016
- 1st Prize, Chinese Physics Olympiad (CPhO, Province Level, Top 0.1%), 2016