I am a Ph.D. student in the Department of Computer Science and Engineering, The Chinese University of Hong Kong, supervised by Prof. Qi Dou. Previously, I received the Bachelor of Engineering degree from College of Information Science and Electronic Engineering, Zhejiang University in 2021, under the supervison from Prof. Honggang Zhang.
During my undergraduate study, I have worked with Prof. Pengtao Xie as a visiting student. Besides, I was very lucky to do research under the supervision of Prof. Nenggan Zheng and Dr. Jun Wen. I have been a technical staff at CC98 Forum and Zhequ Company, Ltd. maintaining the community when I was an undergraduate. Here is my Curriculum Vitae.
My research interests lie in computer vision and machine learning with applications for surgical robotics, specifically, including following topics:
- Self/Semi-supervised learning for annotation free/efficient learning
- Multi/Cross-site learning for deep model generalization ability
- Robotic learning from a surgery perspective
- [06/2021] Awarded as Zhejiang University Top 10 Research Nomination.
- [02/2021] One abstract accepted by ISMRM 2021.
- [09/2020] One paper accepted by IEEE JBHI.