Zhao is a Ph.D. student (2021 - ) in CSE, CUHK, supervised by Prof. Qi Dou. He is also closely working with Dr. Zhenguo Li and Dr. Aoxue Li in Huawei Noah’s Ark Lab. He received the B.Eng. degree from ISEE, ZJU in 2021, under the supervison from Prof. Honggang Zhang. He was very lucky to do research with Prof. Nenggan Zheng in ZJU, Prof. Pengtao Xie in UCSD, Prof. Jing Qin in HKPolyU, and Dr. Fengwei Zhou in Huawei Noah’s Ark Lab.
Out of academics, he has been a technical staff at CC98 Forum, maintaining the community when he was an undergraduate. Besides, he served as a student volunteer at Hangzhou East Railway Station, providing services to passengers during winter in 2018.
His research interests lie in computer vision and machine learning, specifically, aiming to improve the Out-of-Distribution (OoD) generalization ability of deep models.
- [02/2022] One abstract accepted by ISMRM 2022.
- [01/2022] One paper accepted by ICLR 2022.
- Top 10 Research Nomination Award, ZJU, 2021 (Report1, Report2)
Highest honor for only top 20/50k+ students among all undergraduates and graduates
- Honorable Winner of Mathematical Contest in Modeling (MCM), 2020
- 2nd Prize, The 14th College Student Robot Competition (Ranking: 6/200+ teams), ZJU, 2018
- Northwest A & F University Scholarship (Ranking: 2/1000+ high school students), 2016
- 1st Prize, Chinese Physics Olympiad (CPhO, Province Level, Top 0.1%), 2016