I am a Ph.D. student (2021 - ) in CSE, CUHK, supervised by Prof. Qi Dou. I also closely work with Dr. Zhenguo Li and Dr. Fengwei Zhou in Huawei Noah’s Ark Lab. Previously, I received the B.Eng. degree from ISEE, ZJU in 2021, under the supervison from Prof. Honggang Zhang. I was very lucky to do research with Prof. Nenggan Zheng in ZJU, Prof. Pengtao Xie in UCSD and Prof. Jing Qin in HKPolyU.
Out of academics, I am interested in webpage development. I have been a technical staff at CC98 Forum and Zhequ Company, Ltd. maintaining the community and served as a student volunteer at Hangzhou East Railway Station providing services to passengers.
My main research interests lie in computer vision and machine learning, specifically, including out-of-distribution generalization, annotation efficient learning, and so on.
- [02/2022] One abstract accepted by ISMRM 2022.
- [01/2022] One paper accepted by ICLR 2022.
- [06/2021] Awarded as ZJU Top 10 Research Nomination. (Report1, Report2)
- Top 10 Research Nomination Award, ZJU, 2021 (Report1, Report2)
Highest honor for only top 20/50k+ students among all undergraduates and graduates
- The Outstanding Undergraduate Thesis Award, ZJU
- Honorable Winner of Mathematical Contest in Modeling (MCM), 2020
- 2nd Prize, The 14th College Student Robot Competition (Ranking: 6/200+ teams), ZJU, 2018
- Northwest A & F University Scholarship (Ranking: 2/1000+ high school students), 2016
- 1st Prize, Chinese Physics Olympiad (CPhO, Province Level, Top 0.1%), 2016